Current job offers
Do you enjoy responsibility, an experienced and supportive team, architecture that stands out from the average and lunch breaks in the green? Then join our creative team and help us develop and drive new innovative ideas.
Architect for implementation planning (m/f/d)
- Experience in project management, including the coordination and integration of specialist planning services
- High standards of quality and attention to detail
- Confident demeanor, social skills, strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Personal commitment, organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Responsible, independent and solution-oriented approach to work
- Confident use of programs such as ArchiCad, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
ABOUT AXTHELM ROLVIEN
Axthelm Rolvien is an architectural office located on a lake between Berlin and Potsdam. Exciting, extravagant, national and international projects are looking for motivated, creative, experienced architects! Our spectrum: villas, residential buildings, office buildings, hotels, gastronomy, media architecture, logistic buildings, interiors, urban concepts and competitions. Experience with ArchiCad / Spirit is desirable. Are you interested in responsibility, an experienced and helpful team, architecture that stands out from the average and lunch breaks on the pier? We look forward to your application!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Long-term career prospects with performance-based compensation in our Potsdam office
- Diverse and complex planning tasks
- The opportunity to develop an independent work area
- Work in an open-minded team with joint activities
- Flexible working hours with flexitime and variable home office arrangements
- Attractive workplace in a green environment with a view of the Griebnitzsee lake and direct access to public transportation
Apply now on your own initiative!